22. That I live a mile from church.
23. That I get to see my sister every Sunday.
24. That Daniel Hughes makes hours 3 & 4 at church fun for my son.
25. For people who will walk with my baby girl when I think my back will break.
26. For a husband who responds with grace when a long-overdue date night is interrupted and ruined by work.
27. For baby “kisses”—loving, violent attempts to bite my face Hannibal-style.
28. For opportunities to listen to people and to hear their pain.
29. For a church that says it supports women in ministry—and actually does.
30. For take-out at home with family
31. That family will come eat with me, when I’m disheveled, ugly, and cranky.
32. For a Nana who does laundry—my laundry. No, I'm not sharing.