Lost Message in a Bottle

I've always been bad about not proofing my work....so, I just noticed that message in a bottle #2 didn't show up in the post.  And the formatting was off in message #1.  Sorry about that.  Here's #2:

Love trusts
                that I’m your biggest fan.
                that I’ve got your back.
                that I’m yours.
Love trusts
                that I’ll tell you the truth
                                even when I don’t want to
                                even when it hurts you
                                even when it humiliates me.
Love trusts
                that I meant those vows
                                on that perfect day when I was 23,
                that I mean those vows
                                on this ordinary day when I’m 30,
                that I will mean those vows
                                every day for the rest of our lives.

Comments

Popular Posts